Back then in 1968, Mr. George Lagiorgia and his wife Antonina Libertella opened the first Jacques Cartier Pizza restaurant on Chemin de Chambly in Longueuil.
After the news spread throughout the city, many customers line up to taste Jacques Cartier's famous pizza. Mr. George decides to open other branches. In 1978, the branch on Curé-Poirier West opened its doors. Then, Mr. George opened two others in the city of Saint-Hubert and another on rue Saint-Charles in Longueuil in 1983.
After Mr. George passes away, his family decides to carry on his legacy and stay true to the banner. Managed by his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, the chain continues to grow. In 2009, the branch at 1215 chemin du Tremblay opened its doors. Shortly after, three other branches opened in Brossard, La Prairie and Sainte-Julie to better serve customers on the South Shore.
To meet the demand of our customers, Jacques Cartier Pizza will open several other branches on the South Shore of Montreal.
Will be added to the family, the branches of Châteauguay and Boucherville.